Phytovital Face Compacting Night Treatment With Marine Collagen, Sea Grape And Mediterranean Plant Extracts (50 ml)
Face Compacting Night Treatment With A Reshaping Effect, With Marine Collagen, Sea Grape And Mediterranean Plant Extracts (50 ml)
A two-in-one treatment that combines the reshaping effect of a night mask with the work of a rich night cream for a targeted treatment against the signs of ageing for particularly demanding skin.
It is formulated to provide an immediate sense of wellbeing and intense treatment while you sleep, when the skin is at its most receptive, providing you with toned and compact skin when you awake and a fresh and rested appearance.
It contains a mix of active ingredients inspired by the benefits of the sea, and in the optimum doses to compact the skin. These include marine collagen, which offers a 3D volumising effect, sea grape, a seaweed that lives on the ocean floor that has been shown to work wonders in slowing the main signs of ageing of the skin, helping to moisturise and nourish it and improve its general condition, and broom, maritime pine and Italian lavender extracts.
The rich texture, which melts on the skin, provides a sense of wellbeing from the first application. Its highly aromatic fragrance has a well-balanced mix of relaxing notes that offer a sensation of satisfying beauty when you awake. In the morning your face will appear fresher, more compact and younger.
AFTER THE FIRST APPLICATION* THE FOLLOWING WAS SEEN:
- clinically relevant improvement in "crow's feet" was seen in 35% of subjects
- clinically relevant reduction in the maximum depth of wrinkles (-12.5%)
- clinically relevant increase in skin hydration (+5.6%)
AFTER 8 WEEKS OF TREATMENT* THE FOLLOWING WAS SEEN:
- clinically relevant improvement in "crow's feet" was seen in 40% of subjects
- statistically significant reduction in the maximum depth of wrinkles (-30.5%)
- statistically significant increase in skin hydration (+21.4%)
AFTER JUST 1 APPLICATION** THE FOLLOWING WAS SEEN:
- 45% of subjects noticed a lifting and filler effect
- 65% of subjects reported skin that was more hydrated, smoother and more refined
- 70% of subjects noticed an improvement in deep crow's feet and 80% of subjects noticed an improvement in fine, superficial lines
- 90% of subjects reported skin that was more elastic, relaxed and refined
- 85% of subjects reported more luminous skin
- 80% of subjects reported better hydrated skin